See some of our latest works:
- Dissection of Reality is a mixed media art installation that explores ecology subjects of anthropocene epoch, designed and build by the London-based artist Hristo Yordanov who embodies the fusion of art, science, and technology into this contemporary art piece.
- How clean is your carpet? - interactive simulation of real life problems including information about health issues that could be coming from or made worse by dirty carpets.
- Fairlight demo group - a generative art review about Swedish demosceners.
- Sweet dreams factory (Tate and Lyle) - short digital art video and animation, watch it on YouTube.
- Interactive generative drawing after Piet Mondrian. Create your own sound and visual composition.
- Old school style 2D game similar to Super Mario, please note: playable on devices with a keyboard only (use left or right arrows to move and space to jump).
We will be glad to hear about your project!